Friday, May 11, 2012

I realized i haven't been posting ~ That is because i have been feeling sorry for myself. My leg is still sore when i run at all, so i was just being a lazy slob. Then my sister gave me a kick in the arse and told me to get up and do what i can do. So i have been doing a little spinning, and some walking in the mornings.
Total mileage is 11 walking and 8 spinning in the last 8 days. And i have renewed my efforts at yoga. This is probably what i need to increase the most.
In fact this morning on my walk I stopped at the neighborhood church, which has grassy fields , a baseball field, and a view of the valley and the Wasatch mountains in front of it since it is on the edge of the neighborhood, well i stopped on the grass and did some Sun Salutations to help me stretch my leg during my walk and get  myself 'centered'. I felt a lot better after stopping to do this and my posture was upright and stronger after taking this moment.
I am improving slowly, but with marathon training starting up next week........ I guess for now i will be walking the miles.
This link is something a friend of mine posted on Dailymile, it is really inspiring!http://youtu.be/qX9FSZJu448
Hope i got it downloaded correctly!!

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you started moving a bit. the yoga will help the mood! that is wonderful!! keep it up

    ReplyDelete