Saturday, May 12, 2012

Susan Komen Race for the Cure ~ For my Mother's Day present to myself and to my daughters-in-law, i sponsored us all in the Race for the Cure.


Before and after the race pictures. It was an event full of energy, but not exciting. We missed my Daughter-in-Law's mother who is a Survivor and a very lively personality. She joined us last year, but was sick this year. I stopped by after the race and told her we intend on doing this continually and next year she is going to join us. She is very supportive of the family group effort, because  my sons and these two women are going through divorces, but we want to keep the contact with these babes and really between all of us alive and growing strong over the years ahead. It's hard to do, but hoping for a united front all around!

1 comment:

  1. what great pictures!! i am so glad you guys did this! it is wonderful. the girls look great as do the babies, wow they are growing!
    so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete