Thursday, May 3, 2012

I Tried something new today, set my coffee pot for 5:00 just to make on e cup of coffee to see if that could wake me up enough to go run outside at 6:30. Well getting up at 5:00 is very difficult for me, so since i DID IT, I knew i had to go out and run.
3.3 miles in 35 minutes. Felt pretty strong and now i can really hear the wind whipping up as i type, so i am glad i got this happy run in.
My son just came in and showed me how to zoom in on my screen so i can actually see what i am typing. Boy does that help!!
I am going to work on getting up extra early to conquer my avoidance of running outside. I wish i knew the reason why. I think just lack of confidence. I see people running everyday as i drive to work, and i think "i wish i could run strong and confident like they do' well, i am where i am and really need to remind myself that any running is an accomplishment.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I can call you every morning and talk for a few minutes to wake you up!!! it is hard, but if you can just get back into the habit you will be fine.
    remember you compare only to yourself. who cares what those other runners are doing.. you are accomplishing milestones every day. and dont you forget it!!!!
    sounds like you had a great happy run! focus on that!!!

    ReplyDelete