Thursday, January 26, 2012

    I forgot to post yesterday's run - It was a 35 min, 3 mile run on my treadmill. It felt pretty good.
    I saw that my sister checked out my blog and posted my first comment! Thank you Karen. She is my biggest supporter and cheer leader and i appreciate and love her to pieces, BUT, her email address she had to create to comment is 'runningfatstick'!!! Karen, not true, but hilarious!! Our plan is to run a 1/2 marathon together some day. We just haven;t yet decided who should to the traveling since she lives in Alabama. I think i want to be the one to travel, but after I get my marathon done!!
     I have a pinched sciatic nerve right now, so today i opted for an indoor cycle - 30 min, 8 miles. When i get this nerve straightened out, I want to add running on Thursday, but for now it's a cross training day.



No comments:

Post a Comment