Thursday, March 8, 2012

I did today's workout in segments. Busy day, here i am posting at 11:30 pm!!
 First, a 1 mile spin warm up for 4 minutes. Then my TM run, which was supposed to be 45 minutes, but i ran out of time and did 3.5 miles in 40 minutes. Then after work i got the inspiration to finish my miles, so i hit the treadmill again and decided to make it a quick mile. I kept upping the speed, running the entire last quarter mile at a 10:00 min pace. My whole mile this evening was averaged to a 10:30 min pace. That is what i am going to make my goal, to run this pace on my runs this summer.
I think i would find everything about this adventure much more fun and more obtainable if i could just get past my biggest obstacle - rolling out of bed in the morning!!

1 comment:

  1. You seem to have enough energy at the end of the day, maybe you could switch your running time to evenings.. do your spinning in the morning and your running in the evenings.. what a great pace!! that was awesome! so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete