Thursday, March 1, 2012

My sister complained to me that i have not been keeping up with my blog. Well, i have not been keeping up with my training and therefore nothing to write about in my blog.
The fluish thing i caught wiped me out, not 'sick' just exhausted and it hurt to breathe deep, so i did not have the energy to do much for the last 2 days.

Good news though: this week at the weigh in I lost 3 pounds!! Yay! Except it was probably because i   did not feel like eating - that one day. I also went to the chiropractor on Tuesday for my sciatic nerve pain. He did electric impulse things, pressing on my back and dropping half the table things, and those twist your body sideways and he smashes you twisting you farther. The things they learn in chiropractic school!!
Anyway my backside does feel somewhat better today.
And today i got a spin and run in!!! 2 mile spin and 3 mile run. I wanted to run farther, but this 3 required a couple walking breaks, so i left it at that. Then 20 lunges and 55 sb crunches.
The chiropractor also said my hips are tilted, not permanently, almost 3/4 inch difference. So he wants me running on the treadmill or a track till i get straightened out. Waking up to snowplows today... the treadmill was the only way i was going to be able to run - brrrrr.

1 comment:

  1. so proud of you for the 3 pounds! that is awesome!! good job. glad you took it easy while you were sick. and that you are starting back sort of slow! at least with walking breaks. so sorry to hear of your snow! we will be sunny and 75 today!!! altho we have to worry about tornado season, it started a month early! that is not so fun. keep up the good work.
    thanks for blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete