Friday, March 2, 2012

One of my dogs woke me up at 4:00am today, and i could not get back to sleep, so i decided to get my run in early. 4:20am. That is 1 1/2 hours earlier than my alarm is set for.
Nice and slow, I got 4 miles done in 48:08 minutes, with NO walking breaks today.!!
I tried to do strides, but i only managed 1 for 40 seconds at an 8:00 min pace, and was doubled over gasping. So my breathing is still undergoing recovery from my flu earlier this week. But an early run with 20 lunges afterwards felt great!

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome. maybe you ought to try getting up this early a couple mornings a week.. maybe you wouldnt be so stressed for time... of course you may be tired all day, but then, maybe you will fall asleep better at night!!
    great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete