Friday, February 10, 2012

Today i realized that 3 days of running in a row is too much for me right now.
I got up this morning and stumbled around bleary eyed putting on my running clothes. I decided to run on the treadmill, because going outside just sounded like too much trouble!!
The run was 4 miles in 46:20 minutes. I took one bathroom break during mile 2. It was a struggle today, just plain tired legs. I was also too late to do my strides, but i got the run in.

I looked up my marathon training plan, and the weekday running is Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday. With the long runs on Sunday. So i am going to start next week doing my half marathon training on that schedule, running Tues, Wed, & Friday during the week instead of Wed, Thur, Friday, and walking Mondays, cross training Thursdays. Then maybe my Friday runs will be better runs, and not just struggles.
I finished with just 45 crunches today.

1 comment:

  1. good thoughts! I cant run 3 days straight.i can barely do 2 days in a row. you are now on my schedule!run tu/we/fri with long on sunday and cross on mon/thur with saturday as rest. dont forget to have a rest day!!!!
    keep up the good job

    ReplyDelete