Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Out the door at 6:30 in shorts and a long sleeved top to find it chilly and windy! I realized a storm was blowing in, but i still did 2 .2 of my 3 miles in a loop around my neighborhood, without a watch so i don't know how slow i ran these,  then i had to make a bathroom stop at home - annoying issues - then when i went to go outside, it had started to rain. So i finished my last mile on the Treadmill - 1 mile in 10:20 - that made me happy.
My schedule this week right before my Half on Saturday, is very light. My friend who is also running the half is using a different schedule and she has ran a lot longer - long runs - than my schedule. And she also has many more and longer weekly runs. This has me worried that i am undertrained for this weekend! We will see......

1 comment:

  1. good job to finish on the TM!! great time! i am sure you will do fine. you have done a couple of long runs, and that is all you really need as long as you are still doing your short ones, the main thing is that you have kept moving! you will do awesome.. just take it easy this week and EAT WELL... FUEL only!!!!! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete