Monday, April 16, 2012


This is NOT my tattoo!! It is my sister's. She just got it done last week and is really excited about it, but she could not figure out how to post it on here, so i am posting it for her. The girl is running through water, and Karen loves that. It makes her want to go run on the beach!! Very pretty Karen!

This is what she emailed me about it: Thanks.. you know that when you put yourself out on a limb like that getting the tattoo.. you have to do better! I kept telling myself I am the runner in charge going for it!!! keep my head up and have purpose. Smile feel the run!!!!


You go Karen, you are doing great!!!

For me a Busy day. Carried and juggled and planted 2, 10 gallon trees about 10 feet tall each! That was definitely an arm and shoulder workout!
Finished watching Boston Marathon this morning... I just Love watching the women's finish! Those ladies are so amazingly strong!

Only actual exercise i did was a 10 min spin - 2.5 miles.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting!!
    lugging around and planting trees is definitely cross training!! my shoulders ache just thinking about it. your spins are really fast.
    glad you had a good day in the yard....
    my treadmill is acting up again, it wont let me adjust speed, so i have to stop and start it. my watch said i did 3.6 miles so hopefully that was about right, i lost track trying to keep up with the treadmill. my goal is 3.5 during the week and then 6 on the weekend. i need to find a good race close by for may!
    glad you enjoyed the Boston.. when are you going to try for it?????

    ReplyDelete