Thursday, April 19, 2012

"Your biggest challenge isn't someone else. Its the ache in your lungs and the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you that yells CAN'T, but you don't listen. You just push harder. And then you hear the voice whisper CAN. And you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are."


I got that quote off one of my Daily Miler friends post today. I just LOVE the last line - the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are ~!!!!!
I am hoping to discover this to be true on Saturday, that i really have more in me than i thought.....


A quick treadmill run today - 2.5 miles in 26:30 - 10:30 pace. Happy with this. Finished with 90 sb crunches. 
Last entry till after my Half on Saturday. Let's keep fingers crossed that it goes well....

1 comment:

  1. that is an awesome quote you are right!! no need to cross your fingers for luck, you will do fine! you have trained for this and you are ready!!!!! good luck and i expect a call or text as soon as you finish! love you

    ReplyDelete