Monday, April 2, 2012

Since I never got my long run in yesterday,  i was really frustrated about that. I had a very long pity party about it though until i read a quote in Runners World: a man from Texas said "my big sister was born with cerebral palsy and told me that her favorite dreams are the ones where she dreams that she can run. I've never taken a run for granted since."

So i tried today, in pieces, 2 miles on the TM, then I woke up son for school, 4.5 more miles, then I took son to school. I tried to go outside to finish up 4 more, but my legs would not go. I forced 1/2 mile and then came back.
After that I went to the brand new City Creek mall. Trying to shake off my black cloud, one day and one run at a time.
Happy monday friends, and remember: "Your worst run is always 100 percent better than the person who never tries"

1 comment:

  1. good strategy to break it up if you have to!
    that is an awesome comment about the dream and what a great quote at the end~
    you can do this!!!
    put down the cookies!! haha :)

    ReplyDelete